you must have solidworks license server installed and running before you prepare admin image.
Open a Command Prompt window (in Windows, click Start, Run, type cmd, and click OK) and enter:
In the SolidWorks Setup Wizard, follow the on-screen instructions.
Go to the folder that contains the administrative image from Command Prompt window. Type following. The command should be in the format:
\\yourserver\solidworks2009\solidworks\SWCreateMST.exe “\\yourserver\solidworks2009\solidworks\english_i386_SolidWorks.msi” INSTALLDIR=”C:\Program Files\Solidworks” SOLIDWORKSSERIALNUMBER=”xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx” ADDLOCAL=SolidWorks,English,Manuals,Intel_Modules_AgeiaX86 OFFICEOPTION=0
Here, xxxx-xxxx is serial number. The transform file, English_i386_SolidWorks.mst, is created in the folder that contains the administrative image.
3. In the Active Directory, edit the Published Apps policy for the group or groups to deploy the SolidWorks software.
4. In the Group Policy dialog box, expand Computer Configuration and Software Settings.
5. Right-click Software installation and select New, Package.
6. Browse to the administrative image and click Open.
7. In the Deploy Software dialog box, select Advanced published or assigned, then click OK.
8. In the SolidWorks Properties dialog box, on the Modifications tab:
a. Click Add.
b. Browse to the .mst file.
c. Click Open.
Command prompt deploy:
msiexec /i \\yourserver\Solidworks2009MSI\Solidworks\English_i386_SolidWorks.msi /qn TRANSFORMS=”\\yourserver\Solidworks2009MSI\Solidworks\English_i386_SolidWorks.mst”