Visit What’s New in Windows Server 2012 R2 to find more about Windows Server 2012 R2.
Download Windows Server 2012 R2
Changes in Windows Tasks Bar.
Start Window presents necessary administrative Tile
Windows 8.1 code name “Windows blue” will be available to download as public preview on 26 June 2013.
- Start Button is back again.
- Internet Explorer 11 allows user to show address bar, tabs similar to old IE.
- Improved search functionality for apps, program within OS.
- Ability to switch back to traditional windows desktop easily.
- Visibility of control panel let user manages power option, display settings, Windows update and join domain.
- Better personalization, built-in apps, Windows Store and cloud connectivity such as sky drive.
- Windows embedded version will allow connectivity to ATMs, point of service (POS) terminals and kiosks.
- Better mouse and keyboard option for desktop user.
Microsoft sold 100 million Windows 8 license. Microsoft listened to user who complained that Windows 8 is a tablet version not a desktop. Again Microsoft will allow Windows 8 user to download and upgrade to Windows 8.1 for free via Windows store.